MATI Energy is looking for an outgoing, motivated Brand Ambassador to drive sales and conduct product demonstrations of our all-natural, healthy energy drink in Atlanta.
Nothing complements an incredible product like incredible people. At MATI, you will work with a team of dedicated and excited individuals who work hard, play hard, and above all else, support one another in every endeavor. No idea goes unnoticed and your contributions will leave a lasting mark on the beverage industry.
As a Brand Ambassador – Part Time 20, you will be the face of MATI Energy at in-store sampling demos (~5-6 per week, mainly weekday nights and weekends, 2-3 hours per demo) and some field marketing events. This position requires a commitment of at least 20 hours per week to MATI, 10 of which must be on Saturday and Sunday.
- Hosting of in-store retail demos; sampling product and educating shoppers on MATI’s unique selling proposition to drive sales
- Capture demo results by timely reporting all pertinent info into tracking systems
- Create a unique customer experience to increase brand awareness and build customer loyalty
- Host marketing events relevant to the brand and to the region
- Regularly visit local chain and national chain stores weekly or bi-weekly to ensure product is stocked and store manager and employees are informed about MATI as directed by Field Marketing Manager
- Communication of success stories, key learnings and other activities to Field Marketing Manager
- Goal oriented and sales driven
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to represent the brand in a highly positive manner
- Understanding of the relevant market and surrounding area
- Strong team player but also possessing the ability to work independently
- Self-starter that is organized and reliable
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Commitment of at least 20 hours per week to MATI, 10 of which must be on Saturday and Sunday.
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Willingness to travel
- Be able to lift 60 pounds
- Be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time, up to eight (8) hours
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Own a smartphone (iPhone running iOS 8.0+, or Android running 4.0.3+), and have access to computer and email